Upon the following terms and conditions, Midwest desires to sell and Purchaser desires to buy Time in a selected aircraft:
- Purchaser agrees to buy from Midwest a selected number of hours for use in a selected aircraft at the rate hourly rate according to the Purchaser's selected package or flight itinerary. All hours purchased hereunder must be used within one calendar year from their purchase date. Midwest agrees that the price shall be fixed for the aircraft rental at the aforementioned hourly rate during the term of this Agreement. Purchaser specifically acknowledges that in the event Purchaser does not use the hours within one calendar year, additional charges may apply to remaining hours. Invoices for fuel surcharge, landing and pilot fees, and expenses shall be mailed to Purchaser and Purchaser agrees to pay the invoiced amount within ten (10) days of the invoice date.
- The parties agree that the time purchased hereunder shall be “wet”, that is with fuel, and that the Hobbs meter shall be utilized to determine the amount of time that has been used by the Purchaser. Landing and pilot fees are additional costs that are not included in the hourly rate set forth in this contract.
- Any delinquencies in the payment of invoices for hours used and also for hours unused at the expiration of this Agreement shall bear interest at 12% per annum and Purchaser shall be responsible for any attorneys fees and out-of-pocket expenses incurred by Midwest in collecting sums due pursuant to this Agreement. The parties agree that the Circuit or Superior Courts of Porter County shall be the sole and exclusive venue of any disputes pursuant to this Block Time Agreement.
- Fuel Surcharge of $3.00 per hour for every .10 cents per gallon increase in fuel price from the base price of $3.60 per gallon will be charged in addition to the contract price. The current price is $5.30 per gallon or $51.00 per hour fuel surcharge. (sample - $5.30-$3.60=$1.70 – $1.70 x .30 per .01 = $51.00) Pilot fees and expenses are not included in cost, wait time is $80.00 per hour (first hour no charge) with a per diem of $350.00 and Landing Fees as applicable. Entered into this day according to the date that this user account was generated.
- Purchaser and Midwest understand, accept, and agree to hold MorganSource Web Site Development, EnginePlacement, Internet Strategies, and chicagoaircharter.com harmless to any potential liability resulting from transactions between Purchaser and Midwest.